Sunday 16 November 2014

10. Be grateful for what is right in front of you.

10. Be grateful for what is right in front of you.

“Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller


When is the last time you expressed gratitude for all of your blessings? It is easy to take things for granted when we don’t pay attention. I’m happy and grateful that every day is another opportunity to improve myself. I’m thankful that I have a roof over my head, food on my table, a family that loves me, friends who care about me, the opportunity to write articles like this, an ability to express myself freely, a healthy body that can carry me throughout the world, and a dog who greets me with bursting enthusiasm every time I walk in the door. The next time you are feeling down, grab a notebook or pull up a Word Document and make a list of the many things that you are grateful for. You might not realize it right this second, but I bet you have a lot to be happy about.


No comments:

Post a Comment